Meeting point is at Fuerte Amador Resort and Marina, located at the Amador Causeway. The check in is done at the main builing. You will find our RedCat flag inside and our staff with Red Shirts.
Please arrive 45 minutes before departure time. Departure time for the Taboga Island Excursion is at 9:00am unless we contact you with any change. Take in consideration that on weekends could be some traffic at the Amador Causeway. Unfortunately there is no waiting time at embarkation.
- Check In: 8.15a.m. at Fuerte Amador Resort & Marina
- Boarding: 8:55a.m.
- Departure: 9:00a.m. (No Waiting Time)
- Arrival to the Back Side of Taboga Island: 10:20a.m.
- Arrival to the Beach & Town: 11:30a.m.
- Free time at the Island Beach & Town: 2hrs
- Boarding for Lunch: 1:30p.m.
- Return at Fuerte Amador: 3:00p.m.
- Complete Lunch: Rice, Pasta, Potato Salad, Green Salad and Red Sauce Chicken
- Open Bar: Rum, Vodka, Seco, Local Beer, Different kinds of Soda, Fruit Punch, Limonade, Club Soda, Tonic Water, Water
- Floaties or Noodles for swimming
- Life Jackets for swimming
- Music and Animation
- One stop to swim on the back of Taboga Island
- One Stop at the Village & Beach of Taboga
Yes! It has 2 full size restrooms with easy access for our passengers
Important items to bring for the excursion:
- Photo of your passport or ID (mandatory for check in)
- Cash in case you wish to buy any souvenir or rent umbrellas at the beach
- Easy removable shoes
No, we don’t provide transportation to the Marina, we recommend Uber.
- Transportation to and from the dock
This is a Rain or Shine excursion. The Catamaran has roofed area for your comfort. In case of severe weather and the Captain decides not to operate the excursion for safety reasons, you will be offered to reschedule or apply for a full refund.